- How does our mental health system enable personal choice and control?
- How can people and organisations thrive in our changing system?
- How do people navigate through Primary Health Networks, and the NDIS?
- How do mental health managers prepare for new workforce issues, like continuity of service provision?
- What works for consumers to achieve citizenship?
Tue 25, Oct 2016
Focusing on the people and services central to our mental health systems, TheMHS Summer Forum speakers will address:
25 Years of TheMHS Awards - Recognising and celebrating best practice, excellence and innovation in mental health
Wed 13, Jul 2016
Join us on Thursday 25 August 2016 as we continue to recognise and celebrate great work in mental health services. We are pleased to announce that the 2016 Awards will be presented by Kevin Allan, Mental Health Commissioner and Deputy Health and Disability Commissioner for New Zealand.
Now in their 25th year, TheMHS Awards were first introduced at The Mental Health Services (TheMHS) Conference in Sydney in 1992. These Awards reward services and individuals who are changing the way services are delivered, in accord with the National Mental Health Strategy.
Tue 22, Mar 2016
Help close the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mental health gap by pledging support for the Gayaa Dhuwi (Proud Spirit) Declaration. Individuals and organisations are encouraged to make the pledge, which has been organised by the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Leadership in Mental Health group