TheMHS Awards program is a peer review process and acknowledges service excellence. Winners from the eight categories are announced at the Awards Ceremony held during the TheMHS Annual Conference.
The list of winners is published on the TheMHS website after entrants have been notified.
2015 Award Categories for Programs and Services
- Assessment and/or Treatment
- Psychosocial and/or Service
- Mental Health Promotion or Mental Illness Prevention
- Education, Training or Workforce Development
- Consumer Led
- Physical Health and/or Primary Care
- Achievement Award for entries with a different focus (including larger multistrand services)
Winners and finalists in each category receive:
- $2000 for the winners and $1000 for the finalists*
- Concession rate conference registration (up to 2 can be granted in the case of joint venture entry finalists)
- Display certificate
- Recognition on TheMHS website, Conference Book of Proceedings and Resource Collection
In the event of joint winners and finalists the prize money is shared.
*contingent on funding grants
Past Award Winners
Visit our Awards Archive to see the past Service Award Winners.