The Mental Health Service Awards of Australia and New Zealand.
Applications are now open for the 2017 TheMHS Awards.
- UPDATE: Deadline extended to Wednesday 19 April for Service and Program, Research & Evaluation and Exceptional Contribution Awards.
- UPDATE: Media Awards submission deadline has been extended to Wednesday 3 May 2017
Due to popular demand, the deadline for The Mental Health Service Awards of Australia and New Zealand (TheMHS Awards) has been extended from 12 April to 19 April 2017. Media Award entries have been extended to 3 May.
Awards are offered under 4 umbrella categories:
- Programs and Services,
- Research and Evaluation,
- Exceptional Contribution
Prizes for Award Winners
Win an all-expenses paid trip to Sydney! Your chance to visit the Harbour City in Winter!
- All travel expenses paid: air, train, car etc
- Three night's accommodation at Sydney's 5 Star Hilton Hotel right in the CBD
- All meals included (dinner on receipt up to $100 per night)
- Free registration to TheMHS Conference (worth $1,290)
- All transfers paid
Your chance to experience the best of Sydney.
Lodging Your Entry
To submit an entry for these awards, follow the links in the table below to the relevant Application Instructions page and click the green button "Lodge Your Award Entry".
Before lodging your entry please ensure that:
- You meet the relevant Entry Rules and Scoring,
- You have read and followed the "Preparing your entry" instructions,
- You have read the "Lodging your entry" instructions.
If you experience any difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +61(2) 9810 8700
Entry Application Instructions
Entry applications are available at the end of the relevant "Application Instructions" pages.
|Exceptional Contribution Award||Service Awards||Media Awards|
|Early Career Research Awards||Tom Trauer Research and Evaluation Award|