Call for Abstracts
Share your experience and your work with a presentation at TheMHS Conference 2017.
Join us in Sydney, Australia 29 August - 1 September 2017
Your presentation may be one of a number of different formats: papers, symposia, workshops, debates, brief papers, e-Posters or roundtable discussions. See the guidelines for further category details. Anyone involved in, or interested in mental health services is invited to submit an abstract for consideration for the 2017 program.
All abstracts will be reviewed and assessed according to the Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts.
Abstracts should be submitted online before 6 March 2017 by following the link below.
NOTE: The submission deadline has now been extended to Monday 13 March.
What will you present in Sydney?
Below are some questions relating to the topic to get you thinking:
- How does the mental health sector respond to current trends and dynamics whilst maintaining a focus on recovery oriented practice, delivering value for money, incorporating new technology and implementing co-production principles?
- How have we built on the lived experience perspective to create innovative responses to needs?
- How has the lived experience voice and innovation been embedded in current and evolving systems and programs, inclusive of co-design and co-production
- What are best practice examples of implementing change to enhance consumer outcomes?
- With the changing mental health landscape, how has the care and support that we provide evolved towards enhancing recovery and increasing trauma-informed care?
- How do organisations support the workforce to gain the skills and competencies to change and adapt to the new market?
- How do we implement, adapt and influence new funding models and changing expectations?
Some web browsers work better than others with our online submission portal. Before you begin, please check that your web browser is supported by our software.
It is essential that you read the Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts.
If you experience technical difficulties when submitting your abstract please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 02 9810 8700
You will be advised about the status of your abstract in May 2017.