Outstanding Achievement for Peer Work in New Zealand
NEW AWARD FOR 2016
TheMHS is delighted to announce this new award, sponsored by Te Pou.
For an outstanding peer (person with lived experience) who has had a significant influence on the development of the service user, consumer and peer workforce and has demonstrated leadership in bringing about innovation and sustainable change within mental health and addiction services. This award is for Peer Work in Mental Health or Addiction services.
- Eligibility for the 2016 Award applies to New Zealand applicants.
- All Peers and Consumers (from NZ and Australia) are also eligible for the Exceptional Contribution Award but cannot enter both. See rules.
- Related services/programs can be entered in the Programs and Services categories.
- Please read ‘Rules and Scoring’ and ‘Application Instructions’ before preparing your entry.
- Entry submission is available at the end of ‘Application Instructions’ page.
- Awards submission closing deadline extended to Wednesday 20 April.
The award recipient will receive:
- a complimentary conference registration
- conference travel and accommodation
- honorarium of $500 to support conference attendance
- a special framed certificate
- recognition on TheMHS Learning Network website, Conference e-Book of Proceedings and the Online Resource Collection.