The Mental Health Services (TheMHS) Conference is Australasia’s leading and most diverse mental health conference – and we will be holding our next annual conference virtually, 12 – 15 October 2021. All the things you love about TheMHS conferences will be back – outstanding speakers, engaging content, creative sessions, exhibition space, and yes, even networking!
SNAPSHOT OF THEMHS CONFERENCE
- TheMHS is noted for 30 years of experience in delivering mental health conferences.
- The Conference is a highly respected, trusted, and valued event in mental health.
- Attracts over 800 delegates from across the mental health sector.
- Has been held in every capital city in Australia and New Zealand.
- Is the most diverse and consumer focused mental health conference in Australia and New Zealand.
- This year’s annual TheMHS Conference will be held from 12 – 15 October 2021.
TheMHS Learning Network has one of the broadest mental health databases in Australia and we offer several opportunities to get involved including sponsorship, exhibiting, or advertising either via the conference handbook or as a satchel insert.
Download our brochure for more information about exhibiting at TheMHS Conference, satchel inserts, or advertising options.