TheMHS Bursaries are offered to Consumers & Carers who wish to attend The Mental Health Services (TheMHS) Conference of Australia and New Zealand. A limited number of Bursaries are offered to each Australian state/territory and to New Zealand.
TheMHS will offer a mixture of bursaries as follows:
- Full Bursaries: Include free registration to the Consumer or Carer Forum and the 3-day conference, as well as flights, transfers and an accommodation allowance.
- Partial Bursaries: Include free in-person registration to the Consumer or Carer Forum and the 3-day conference.
- Virtual Bursaries: Include free virtual registration to the Consumer or Carer Forum and the 3-day conference.
NOTE: TheMHS Bursaries are NOT for students. There are concession registration fees for students
To be ELIGIBLE to apply for a TheMHS BURSARY, you must fulfil the following ESSENTIAL CRITERIA:
- You identify as a Consumer of Mental Health Services or identify as a Carer of a person with Lived Experience of Mental Illness.
- For financial reasons, you would be unable to attend this year’s conference.
APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR 2022