TheMHS Bursaries are offered to Consumers who wish to attend The Mental Health Services Conference of Australia and New Zealand. A limited number of Bursaries are offered to each Australian state/territory and to New Zealand. Carers/families may also apply, but will be considered after consumers’ places are finalised.
NOTE: TheMHS Bursaries are NOT for students. There are concession registration fees for students.
Eligibility Criteria for TheMHS Bursary, in priority order. Points 1 & 2 below are essential criteria.
- Those who have a paper, workshop, symposium, e-poster or other presentation accepted in the conference program.
- Those who, for financial reasons, would be unable to attend this year’s conference.
- Those who have been actively involved in consumer groups/organisations or consumer advocacy.
- Those who did NOT receive a TheMHS Bursary for last year’s conference.
The Bursary includes cost of:
- Free registration to the Consumer Forum and the 4-day conference.
Disclaimer: Bursary allocation is subject to funding confirmation.