3-DAY REGISTRATION (WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY)
3-Day Registration includes all conference sessions, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, conference satchel and handbook and welcome reception. It does not include pre-conference forums or workshops.
DAY ONLY REGISTRATION
Day Only Registration includes conference sessions, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea for nominated day, conference satchel and handbook. It does not include pre-conference forums or workshops. The welcome reception is included in the day-only registration fee for Wednesday.
FORUMS & WORKSHOPS
Pre-Conference Forums and Workshops are available at an additional charge.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
Early Bird Registration is available for 3-Day Full Fee Registrations received and paid by midnight AEST on 16 July 2019. Fees not paid by that date will be re-invoiced at the full fee.
Concessions are given to full time students, pension card holders, government beneficiaries, community services card holders (NZ), SuperGold card holders (NZ) and unemployed people only. Please forward evidence (e.g. photocopy of pension card or student card) of concession/beneficiary status to TheMHS by either fax or email.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (CPE) ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATE
An attendance certificate will be emailed to you in the week after the conference. The certificate issued will be in the name of the registered delegate only.
Please note that it is essential for all participants including invited speakers and presenters to register for at least the day of their presentation.
Once your registration has been received, a tax invoice will be issued within 5 days. Once payment has been received, a confirmation letter will be issued.
All accounts must be paid in full within 30 days from the date of invoice.
Payment for Early Bird registrations must be received by midnight AEST 16 July, 2019.
Payment for Exhibition Booths & Satchel Inserts must be received by midnight AEST 2 August, 2019.
All other payment must be received by COB Friday, 23 August 2019.
(whichever date occurs first)
If payment is not received prior to the conference, access will be granted only after full payment is made via credit card or cash onsite.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- At any point prior to the event you are welcome to contact us in writing to nominate a substitute delegate at no additional charge.
- Delegate fees will be refunded 100% (less a $AU120 administration fee) only if TheMHS Learning Network is notified in writing six (6) weeks before the annual conference – that is 16 July 2019.
- 50% of fee (less a $AU120 administration fee) will be refunded if written notification is received in writing four (4) weeks before the annual conference – that is 30 July 2019.
- NO REFUND will apply after these dates, except at the discretion of TheMHS Learning Network’s Board. Late applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by the Board, with its decision being final.
- If a delegate from a group of 10+ cancels, thereby reducing the group size to less than 10, the group coordinator will be invoiced for the 5% discount that was originally applied to the group.
- All accommodation bookings will be subject to the individual hotel cancellation policy. Please contact Ozaccom for the hotel cancellation policy.
Information gathered from registration will be used to administer the Conference. Your name and contact details will be used only to notify you of future mental health related events organised by TheMHS. If you do not wish to have your details used for this purpose please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOTOGRAPHY AND RECORDINGS
Attendees are advised that photographs and recordings of presentations may be taken by TheMHS during the Conference and reproduced for promotional purposes. TheMHS adheres to our privacy statement. Recording of conference content without permission from TheMHS is prohibited.
It is strongly recommended that delegates take out adequate medical, travel and personal insurance prior to the commencement of travel to cover any loss of fees, accommodation or airfares, should you be unable to participate in the conference for any reason.
The information given by presenters at the conference does not represent the views of TheMHS, and does not constitute therapeutic advice. We strongly advise conference presenters to take out their own professional indemnity insurance.
In the event of industrial action, force majeure or other unforeseen disruption, the conference organisers do not take responsibility for any loss of monies incurred by conference delegates. We strongly advise conference delegates to arrange their own personal insurance.
The conference will not be liable for any participant failing to take out their own insurance.
Delegates and other invitees must observe the requests and/or directions of TheMHS and, or venue staff.