IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION
- Videos must comply with the File and Format Guidelines.
- Please ensure your video complies with the following media guidelines.
- Videos which include details about others who are not applicants must be de-identified* prior to submission.
*This means the removal of direct identifiers (names) and the removal or alteration of other information that could potentially be used to re-identify an individual (descriptors).
- Videos must be uploaded to Dropbox via the Submission Portal below.
- Non-English Video entries must indicate the language spoken and provide an accompanying written transcript in English.
We will be looking for messages that offer support, inspiration, resilience, creativity, innovation or practical elements that may encourage, support or inspire others in the mental health community.
Consent and Usage:
The submission portal will ask you to confirm your consent for:
- An optional contact email provided with your entry to be displayed on TheMHS website in order to encourage networking and learning among the mental health community.
- Your video to be used as outlined below.
Videos submitted may be used for communication and promotional purposes by TheMHS Learning Network on their website (www.themhs.org), via emails, and across social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Videos may also be used at TheMHS events, including, but not limited to, the annual conference or summer forum.
Please be aware that we may not be able to use all videos; they will be selected on the basis of visual and audio clarity as well as the impact of the message shared.