Award submissions now open.
About the Media Journalism Awards
Entries are welcomed from across Australia and New Zealand and should reflect non-stigmatising attitudes towards mental health and be constructive in supporting the understanding of mental health matters.
Text and online journalism
- For an article or series of articles on topics related to mental health or mental illness. This includes newspaper and magazine articles, online articles, and blogs.
- For a program, program segment, or series of programs/segments relating to mental health or mental illness (including television drama). The entry must be “broadcast” either on radio, TV or online. Material prepared for conference/workshops should be submitted in a category within the Service Awards.
Special Media Award
- The Special Media Award is nominated by the judges from the other two categories. Judges will be looking for a regional, rural, community or a specialist focus.
Awards deadline extended to June 2nd
- Service & Program, Research and Exceptional Contribution Awards Open 18 January 2022 Close 2nd June 2022
- Wellbeing in the Workplace Awards Open 18 January 2022 Close 2nd June 2022
- Media Awards Open 18 January 2022 Close 2nd June 2022
- Awards Ceremony TBC
Ready to Apply?
Once you have submitted your application, you will be unable to edit your application at all, so ensure you have uploaded all documentation correctly prior to submitting your application.