TheMHS Early Career Research Awards
CLOSING DATE EXTENDED TO WED 18 APRIL 2018
For Service, Program, Research, Outstanding Contribution Awards submissions
Launched in 2015, there are three TheMHS Awards for Early Career Research in Mental Health (ECR Awards) which will be defined by:
- Please read ‘Rules’ and ‘Application Instructions’ before preparing your entry.
- Entry submission available at the end of ‘Application Instructions’ page.
- There is no entry fee applicable.
Category Winners Receive:
The winners in each category will receive*:
A3 Display Certificate: TheMHS Awards framable certificate
Financial support to attend the 2018 TheMHS Conference in Adelaide, Australia (travel and accommodation)
- Economy airfares to and from the host city (booking as agreed by TheMHS). Travel within Australia and/or New Zealand only.
- Accommodation for up to 3 nights (booking as agreed by TheMHS)
- Complimentary 3-day conference registration
- Exclusive opportunity to present in Early Career Research Symposium
- Recognition on TheMHS Learning Network website, Conference e-Book of Proceedings, TheMHS Awards booklet and the Online Resource Collection
*Contingent on funding
* Prize benefits are non-transferable