CLOSING DATE EXTENDED TO WED 18 APRIL 2018
For Service, Program, Research, Outstanding Contribution Awards submissions
This award recognises an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to mental health service delivery and acknowledges a remarkable accomplishment in the unfolding story of Mental Health Service delivery in Australia and New Zealand.
The first Exceptional Contribution Award was awarded to Ms Robyn Byers from Nelson Marlborough Health Service in 1994 at TheMHS Conference in Melbourne. Other winners in the award's pretigious 23 year history can be found here.
The joint winners of the 2017 TheMHS Exceptional Contribution Award are Helen Morton, WA, and Pamela Rutledge, NSW.
- Submissions are now open
- Submission deadline is Wednesday 18 April 2018
- Please read ‘Rules and Scoring’ and ‘Application Instructions’ before preparing your entry.
- Entry submission is available at the end of ‘Application Instructions’ page.
The winner of the Exceptional Contribution Award will receive*:
A3 Display Certificate: TheMHS Awards framable certificate
Financial support to attend the 2018 TheMHS Conference in Adelaide, Australia (travel and accommodation)
- Economy airfares to and from the host city (booking as agreed by TheMHS). Travel within Australia and/or New Zealand only.
- Accommodation for up to 3 nights (booking as agreed by TheMHS)
- Complimentary 3-day conference registration
- Recognition on TheMHS Learning Network website, Conference e-Book of Proceedings, TheMHS Awards booklet and the Online Resource Collection
*Contingent on funding
* Prize benefits are non-transferable