CLOSING DATE EXTENDED TO WED 18 APRIL 2018
For Service, Program, Research, Outstanding Contribution Awards submissions
TheMHS Awards program is a peer review process and acknowledges service excellence. Winners are announced at the Awards Ceremony held during the TheMHS Annual Conference.
- Applications now open.
- There is no entry fee applicable.
- Please read ‘Rules and Scoring’ and ‘Application Instructions’ before preparing your entry.
- Entry submission available at the end of ‘Application Instructions’ page.
Award Categories for Programs and Services
- Assessment and/or Treatment
- Psychosocial and/or Support
- Mental Health Promotion or Mental Illness Prevention
- Education, Training or Workforce Development
- Mental Health Consumer and Mental Health Peer Work
- General – all other categories (Incl. Physical Health/Primary Care)
The winners in each category will receive*:
A3 Display Certificate: TheMHS Awards framable certificate
Financial support to attend the 2018 TheMHS Conference in Adelaide, Australia (travel and accommodation)
- Economy airfares to and from the host city (booking as agreed by TheMHS). Travel within Australia and/or New Zealand only.
- Accommodation for up to 3 nights (booking as agreed by TheMHS)
- Complimentary 3-day conference registration
- Recognition on TheMHS Learning Network website, Conference e-Book of Proceedings, TheMHS Awards booklet and the Online Resource Collection
*Contingent on funding
* Prize benefits are non-transferable
Highly commended entries receive a Letter of Commendation and one discounted conference registration. These are not presented on stage but will be listed in the Awards booklet.
The list of winners is published on the TheMHS website after entrants have been notified.
Past Award Winners
Visit our Awards Archive to see the past Service Award Winners.