- TheMHS 2014 S088 Educating Students. “I feel much less scared”: Students learning from lived experience of mental health recovery.
Blog description: The abstract for this session can be found here. Robyn Martin, Lyn Mahboub, Sophie Ridley This session presented a study that was undertaken as part of Sophie...READ MORE
- TheMHS 2014 S062 Screening of ‘Coming Home’ Parts 1 & 2
Blog description: Foreign Correspondent ABC TV; Sally Sara: ‘Coming Home’ Parts 1& 2 (Joint Winner of The MHS Broadcast Media Award) You can see this film here....READ MORE
- TheMHS 2014 S069: Computer/ Internet Assisting Recovery
Blog description: You can read the abstract for this session here. Using internet to integrate peer stories and self-management resources into mental health services: The Self-Management and...READ MORE
- TheMHS 2014 S096: Changing Mental Health Services Culture
Blog description: Presentation: Coming Out (of the goldfish bowl) - Breaking down the barriers and challenging the culture of mental health services.READ MORE
Speakers: Peri O'Shea, Cath Roper, Anne Francis.
- TheMHS 2014 S082: Featured Symposium – Mental Health Commissions: Expectations and Realities
Blog description: Opened by Alan Rosen from TheMHS National Committee, this symposium featured talks by the Hon Helen Morton, the WA Minister for Mental Health, Disability and Child Protection, instrumental in founding the Mental Health Commission in 2010, and the Commissioners from the four Mental Health Commissions around Australia - Commonwealth, WA, QLD and NSW.READ MORE
- TheMHS 2014 S047: Workforce Development Demystifying Strengths and Social Justice Principles
Blog description: Demystifying strengths and social justice principles with workers and consumers to enhance relationships and practice. Speaker(s): Peter Smith Peter opened his discussion with the sub...READ MORE