TheMHS Conference 2018 – Social Media Prize Draw
WIN a full registration to either the Sydney Summer Forum 2019 or the Brisbane Conference 2019.
How to enter:
- Stand in front of the Sydney Summer Forum 2019 or Brisbane Conference 2019 wall at our booth.
- Take a photo of yourself in front of your chosen city.
- Share your photo on social media with the hashtag #TheMHS2018 and 25 words or less about why you’d like to attend that event.
- Enter via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Make your post public to go in the draw.
- Make sure to follow us to find out if you’ve won!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: TheMHS Learning Network (ABN: 53621201979) whose registered office is at PO Box 192, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia.
- The competition is open to delegates of TheMHS Conference 2018 taking place at the Adelaide Convention Centre from the 28th to the 31st of August 2018.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- The prize is as follows:
Either A or B depending on the preference indicated on the entry. Only one prize will be awarded.
a) 2 Day Registration to TheMHS Summer Forum 2019
b) 3 Day Registration to TheMHS Conference 2019
- The entry post must be made public to be picked up for inclusion in the draw.
- The photo must be clearly taken in front of the TheMHS Exhibition Booth 2018.
- The prize does not include airfares or accommodation.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 13:30 (ACST) Friday 31 August, 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- TheMHS Learning Network shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. TheMHS Learning Network also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- TheMHS Learning Network is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen by TheMHS Learning Network.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 31 August.
- TheMHS Learning Network’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- All entries, including photos and text from the entries may be used in future promotional material by TheMHS Learning Network. Please notify TheMHS if you do not want your entry featured in promotional material.
- TheMHS Learning Network’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- TheMHS Learning Network shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change