TheMHS Summer Forum
Community Mental Health Systems: Human Rights and Services.
Sydney, Australia | 28 February – 1 March 2019
Early Bird Registration
Early Bird Registration is available for 2-Day (Thursday & Friday) registrations received and paid by midnight AEST Thursday 20 December, 2018. Fees not paid by that date will be re-invoiced at the Full Fee.
Concessions are given to full time students, pension card holders, government beneficiaries and unemployed people only. Please forward evidence (e.g. photocopy of pension card or student card) of concession/beneficiary status to TheMHS by either fax (+61 2 9810 8733) or email: email@example.com.
- Once your registration has been received, a tax invoice will be issued within 5 days. Once payment has been received, a confirmation letter will be issued.
- All accounts must be paid in full within 30 days from the date of invoice or by midnight AEST Tuesday, 26 February 2019, whichever comes first.
- Payment for Early Bird registrations must be received by midnight AEST 20 December, 2018.
- Payment for Exhibition Booths & Satchel Inserts must be received by midnight AEST 1 February, 2019.
- If payment is not received prior to the Forum, access will be granted only after full payment is made via credit card or cash on-site.
- At any point prior to the event you are welcome to contact us in writing to nominate a substitute delegate at no additional charge.
- Delegate fees will be refunded 100% (less a $AU120 administration fee) only if TheMHS Learning Network is notified in writing six (6) weeks before the Summer Forum (before Thursday 17 January 2019)
- 50% of fee (less a $AU120 administration fee) will be refunded if written notification is received in writing four (4) weeks before the Summer Forum (before Thursday 31 January 2019)
- NO REFUND will apply after these dates, except at the discretion of TheMHS Learning Network’s Board. Late applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by the Board, with its decision being final.
- All accommodation bookings will be subject to the individual hotel cancellation policy. Please contact Ozaccom+ for the hotel cancellation policy.
Information gathered from registration will be used to administer the forum. Your name and contact details will be used only to notify you of future mental health related events organised by TheMHS. If you do not wish to have your details used for this purpose please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intention to photograph and record
Attendees are advised that photographs and recordings of presentations may be taken during the meeting and reproduced for promotional purposes.
It is strongly recommended that delegates take out adequate medical, travel and personal insurance prior to the commencement of travel to cover any loss of fees, accommodation or airfares, should you be unable to participate in the forum for any reason.
- The information given by presenters at the forum does not represent the views of TheMHS, and does not constitute therapeutic advice. We strongly advise forum presenters to take out their own professional indemnity insurance.
- In the event of industrial action, force majeure or other unforeseen disruption, the forum organisers do not take responsibility for any loss of monies incurred by forum delegates. We strongly advise forum delegates to arrange their own personal insurance.
- The forum will not be liable for any participant failing to take out their own insurance.
- Delegates and other invitees must observe the requests and, or directions of TheMHS and, or venue staff.