Consumer TheMHS Grants Open!
Win registration, flights and accommodation to TheMHS 2014
Are you doing great things in the consumer movement? We want to send you to TheMHS 2014!
NSW CAG’s Consumer TheMHS Grants are designed to celebrate and reward consumers who are making a positive contribution to the sector.
This year, CAG has the opportunity to send up to three consumers to TheMHS in Perth, with registration, flights, accommodation and meals all paid for.
- has a lived experience of mental illness
- has experience working with mental health consumers
- able and willing to travel to Perth by plane
- must be available 26-29 August 2014
Applicants will be prioritised if they:
- are presenting a paper at TheMHS
- cannot otherwise afford to attend TheMHS without this grant
In order to apply, fill out this application form.
Applications close Friday 27 June.
Any questions about the Consumer TheMHS Grant please contact:
Lawrence Muskitta at email@example.com or on (02) 9332 0246