Please prepare and have ready to include with your online submission:
- Demographic Details
- A brief description of the person entered for the award
(150 words or less that best describes the essence of the nominee’s exceptional contribution to an audience or journalist. This will be used in preparing the book of Award winners and finalists should the entry be successful).
- Background description of main organisation if relevant
(e.g. area served, budget, funding sources, staff numbers, number of active clients, etc. 150 word limit)
Once you have submitted Part A, you will be directed to Part B of the submission process.
Prepare Part B according to the following instructions and have ready to submit as a single pdf file.
Additional Description – up to 1 x A4 page. (Service information additional to that covered in Part A)
All applications must include the following cover page with the appropriate fields filled in. Please download the cover page and ensure that this is the first page of your document:
Exceptional Contribution Cover Sheet
Please ensure that your submission also includes the following:
- Brief C.V. of nominee – up to 2 x A4 pages.
- Address each of the criteria below: – up to 8 X A4 pages.
(Judges allocate marks to each criterion)
1. Evidence of a significant contribution to the field of mental health on a local, state or national level.
2. Evidence of innovation or a high standard of service.
- Conclusion – up to ½ x A4 page.
- Referees: Nominate two referees.
- Appendix of Support Material – up to 8 x A4 pages. (e.g. back up material such as research abstracts, publications, data charts, news clippings, feedback and photographs).